This data set will help you bring a case against your MP for covid related offences.
There is a little bit of work that you will need to do to personalise this to your own circumstances, but the bulk is done for you.
The process is as follows:
- Initial Notice with questions under DSAR/DPA/GDPR (if applicable) & Freedom of Information (which they cant escape)
- If your MP is making Vaccine claims, feel free to include the Vaccine questions and Doctors Liability.
- If your challenge is against a school, include the Non Consent to Vaccination and the Doctors Liability.
- Opportunity to Cure (based on any response (or non response) they send, but to ask the same questions again
- Notice of Default (based on whatever remains unrebutted)
- Final Affidavit of Truth (which will be used for judgement)
- in this one, you can add your claim for damages under the remedy section
- Complete either Writ (northern Ireland) or Form N208 for judgement only (England) and submit the case. Cost is £261 in Northern Ireland or £308 in England, or if you are in receipt of benefits, this should be free if you complete the “help with fees” forms.
- Submit your case.